To many people think that eating healthy or clean is hard work and stick to frozen food, takeaways and microwave meals. The truth is you can make a delicious meal from scratch quickly without the worry of what’s going in it.
How about this easy to make and quick breakfast recipe even great for lunch.
- 8 Large eggs
- Half a cup of milk
- Half a teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 4Oz thin sliced ham chopped
- 1/3 cup of grated parmasan
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leafs
Now to prepare and cook.
- Preheat oven at 180c and spray 2 mini muffin tins (24 each) with none stick spray.
- Wisk eggs, milk, pepper and a pinch of salt (optional) in a bowl.
- Stir in ham cheese and parsley.
- Split the mixture between the muffin tins so they are almost to the top and place in the oven on a middle shelf for 8-10 minutes.
- Using a rubber spatula loosen the frittas from muffin tin and enjoy.
- You can replace ingredients with other items your desire such s fresh chopped tomatoes, mushrooms etc
Now for me exercise is so much more then just getting fit. Most Pele assume you only need to exercise to lose weight or to become fitter. For me it really is live changing let’s talk about why.
So I suffer from a few things IBS OCD Depression and Anxiety. Now I know these illnesses will never leave me but I can ease them and make them more manageable. How?? With exercise yes that’s right exercise. Now I’m not saying it’s just exercise that helps I do other things as well but I find exercise has really helped my illnesses.
So let’s start with my mental illnesses. Depression anxiety and OCD exercise helps so much it makes me feel energetic. It helps keep me active and wanting to move. The biggest issue such depression is you get up and don’t get active and you stay like that for most of the day achieving nothing leaving you feeling down.
For my IBS it helps so much so would have thought something like exercise would help it certainly didn’t cure it but it helps.
Im not saying do an hour work out every morning a quick 5 minute routine would be just as good.